Applications are invited on behalf of High Court of Madras, only through online mode upto 20.12.2013 for direct recruitment to the following posts included in Madras High Court Service :- (Service Code No. 071).
TNPSC Recruitment Post Details:-
Name of the Posts :-
- Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judge (Post Code No: 3300) :- 57 Posts
- Personal Assistant (Post Code No: 3400) :- 07 Posts
- Assistant (Post Code No: 3500) :- 37 Posts
- Computer Operator (Post Code No: 3600) :- 28 Posts
- Typist (Post Code No: 3700) :- 139 Posts
Total Posts :- 268 Posts
Location :- Madras
TNPSC Recruitment Eligiblity
Education Qualification :- A degree of B.A. or B.Sc., or B. Com., or any other Bachelor degree of the Madras University or Equivalent thereto of a recognised university For Post No. 1,2,3,5 .
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Applications of a recognised University OR A Bachelor’s degree in B.A., or B. Sc., or B.Com., of a recognised University with a diploma in Computer Applications from a recognised University For Posts No. 4 .
Selection Process :- The selection will be made in three successive stages, viz. (i) Written Examination for selection of candidates for admission to the Skill Test (ii) Skill Test and (iii) an Oral Test in the shape of an Interview.
Application Fee :-
- For the posts of P.A. to the Hon’ble Judge, Personal Assistant, Typist, Computer Operator and Assistant. For Written Examination :- Rs.150/- (Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-).
- For the posts of P.A. to the Hon’ble Judge, Personal Assistant and Typist. For Skill Test :- Rs. 50/-.
Those who have registered in the One – Time Registration system, and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration even if he applies for any other posts subsequently notified by the Commission. But those candidates shall pay examination fee, if applicable, on any other occasion. Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft, Postal Orders will not be accepted and the application forwarded with such mode of payment will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply :- Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filling up online application are given in Para 12 of this Notification.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If the candidate already have Unique ID, should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If the candidate do not have valid ID, should enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
For more Details regarding recruitment, qualification, age limi, pay scale, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, scheme of exam, exam center, admit cards etc. refer detailed notification given below. Advertisement:- http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/19_2013_not_eng_pa_asst_co_ty_high_court.pdf
For online Apply visit Here :- http://tnpscexams.net/tnpsc_192013/index.php
Important Dates :-
- Date of Notification :- 22-11-2013
- Last date for submission of applications :- 20-12-2013
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office :- 24-12-2013
- Date of Written Examination :- 23-2-2014