TET | Punjab TET Admit card | Hall Ticket for TET 9 june 2013 | TET Punjab Roll no. 2013
Punjab Teacher Eligibilty Test going to held on the 9-6-2013 in various regions of Punjab. The admit card for this examination available on the tetpunjab website
To download the admit card visit on the following link.
Online Admit Card are available now, candidates can take a print out of their Admit Card by clicking on the link - Download Admit Card
- This Admit Card is subject to condition that if ineligibility is detected at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled.
- Check the particulars in the Admit Card carefully. Error, if any, must be immediately be reported to SCERT HELPDESK (SCERT, Block-E, 7th Floor, Phase-8, P.S.E.B., Ajitgarh (Mohali)) / Call us at 1860-180-1815 / Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entry to Examination Hall is subject to production of Admit Card and Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/Voter ID Card/ Passport) to prove your identity.
- Candidates having Admit Cards without photo and signatures have to produce Admit Card with pasted Photograph attested by a gazetted officer alongwith Photo ID card
- Only bring Blue/Black ball point pens for marking of answers.
- SCERT Punjab reserves right to get thumb impression of the candidates on the Attendance Sheet which may be verified at the time of issuance of certificate.
- Preserve this Admit Card for further use. But the candidates having Admit Card without Scanned Photograph will submit the same to the Invigilator.
- No entry after 10:30 AM (for Paper-1) and 02:30 PM (for Paper-2)
- Candidate cannot leave before 12:15 PM (for Paper-1) and 04:15 PM (for Paper-2)
- The candidate have to hand over the Question Booklet and OMR Answer Sheet to the Invigilator on duty.
- Cell phones, pagers, calculators or any electronic devices are strictly prohibited. Violation may lead to expulsion from the examination.