Exam Center for PSSSB (Punjab Subordinate Services selection Board) Forest Guard
The admit card for the various posts of PSSSB recruitment 2013 – 2014 in Punjab is already download by most of candidates. There are various posts recruitment such as Sr. Lab Attendant/Lab Attendant, Forest Guard, Library Restorer, Asstt. Cashier and Jr. Draftsman. Now candidates are looking for the Exam center Punjab Forest guard examination which are going to held on 29th December 2013. So dear candidates note that the exam center for Punjab forest guard available on 27 December 2013 on the official website. The link for download the Punjab PSSSB Sr. Lab Attendant/Lab Attendant, Forest Guard, Library Restrorer, Asstt. Cashier and Jr. Draftsman exam center and address is published on the official link and we also provide you the official link below:
Venue Codes with Centers
The venue code with centres for written test (forenoon & Afternoon session) dated 29/12/2013 for the post of Senior Laboratory Attendant/Laboratory Attendant, Forest Guard, Assistant Treasurer, Library Restorer and Junior Draftsman.Click here
Visit here for Download Exam center and address of Sr. Lab Attendant/Lab Attendant, Forest Guard, Library Restorer, Asstt. Cashier and Jr. Draftsman. Now candidates are looking for the Exam center Punjab Forest guard examination
Candidates can read the following instruction before going for Examination
1. Admission to the Test Center will be on production of this admit card only.
2. in case the photograph/Signature is not uploaded/printed above or is not visible/clear, the candidate should affix his/her recent passport Size photograph in the space provided and get it as well as the candidate’s signature attested by a Gazetted Officer.
3. Candidates to bring one photo identity proof (Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card/PAN Card/Passport) in original for verification Purpose.
4. Candidate is required to carry with him/her own black ball point pen only in adequate numbers.
5. Candidate is advised to make sure about the location of test centre in advance so that he/she arrives for the Typing test on the date and Centre at least 30 minutes before commencement of the exam.
6. At the Examination center, the candidate must occupy the seat allotted against his/her roll number and is expected to maintain discipline. Thus interchanging seats, creating disturbance, exchanging notes, consulting/ talking to each other, seeking/ receiving any help from External means / using mobile phones etc. will result in cancellation of his/her candidature for the post. Candidates found using unfair Means will be disqualified.
7. The admission to the Test Centre will be allowed 30 minutes prior to the Test Start Time and will not be allowed to leave the Examination hall till the completion of the test.
8. Mobile phone, pager, electronic calculator, text book, notes, scales or logarithm table shall not be permitted during the test. Candidates Have to make their own arrangement to keep these items out of the test Centre.
9. Test Duration is two hours.
10. The Question Paper will consist of 100 questions and each correct answer carries 1 mark. There is negative marking; 0.25 marks will be Deducted for each wrong answer.
11. Candidate to ensure that his signature and invigilator’s signature are put (in the space provided for it) on the Admit Card as well as on
OMR answer sheet & attendance sheet, failing which the OMR answer sheet will be treated as invalid.
12. Candidate has to hand over the Question booklet, OMR Answer sheet and Admit Card to the invigilator before leaving examination room.
13. PSSSB reserves the right to cancel the process if considered necessary at any stage. Candidate to please note that the Admit Card does Not confer an offer of employment to him/her. His/her candidature for this test is provisional and is subject to his/her fulfilling the Educational and other eligibility criteria prescribed for the post. Mere attending the written test does not bind PSSSB to select the Candidate for employment.
14. Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidature.