Ordnance Factory, Itarsi requires 361 Chemical Process Worker, Electrician, Fitter, Millwright, Turner, Boiler Attendant & Labourer, Last Date : 21 days after publication.
For more information about these posts see the employment news of date (01 Sep – 07 Sep 2012).
- For all above posts (except “Labourer”): Class 10 pass or equivalent with NCVTC certificate in relevant trades failing which by ITI or Diploma/ Certificate in equivalent.
- For the post Labourer: Class 10 pass or equivalent.
Vacancy Detail :
1. Chemical Process Worker: 73 posts
2. Electrician: 18 posts
3. Fitter General: 10 posts
4. Fitter Boiler: 1 posts
5. Fitter Refrigeration: 1 posts
6. Millwright: 3 posts
7. Fitter Electronics: 3 posts
8. Turner: 4 posts
9. Boiler Attendant: 7 posts
10. Fitter Instrument: 5 posts
11. Labourer: 20 posts
Age limits: Above 18 years but not exceeding 32 years as on last date of receipt of application. The Crucial date for determining age limit shall be the last date of receipt of application.
Scheme Of Examination :
The selection will be made strictly on the merit basis. The selection process will comprise of :
(1) Written Test : The question papers of written test will be in Trilingual i.e, English , Hindi & Local language. The syllabus for the written test for a trade will be broadly as that of the NCTVT Examination syllabus for applied trade and as per the functional requirement of applied trade trade.
(2) Trade Test : Only qualifying in nature. The Trade Test (Practical) will be conducted to test the skill of the candidate in their relevant field. The syllabus for the trade test (Practical) will be as per trade test specification of the semi-skilled grade of the relevant trade.
How to Apply: Apply on prescribed format or prepare one on a plain paper as per format. Enclose attested copies (attestation done by Gazetted Officer) of documents in support of Qualification, age, caste and etc. enclose 3nos. passport size photograph writing name and posts on the backside of each photographs. One copy should be affixed on the form and self-signed across it.
Fee : Rs.50(Fifty) through crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Crossed Bank Demand
Draft (from Nationalized bank) drawn in favor of General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Itarsi.Application fee should be submitted along with application form. However, No fee will be charged from SC/ST/PHP/EX-Serviceman candidates. The postal order should be issued on or after the date of publication of advertisement in Newspaper. The application fee is non-refundable.
Last Date of Application: Application Form should reach on or before 22nd September 2012 (29/09/2012 in the case of applicants residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshdweep & for applicants residing abroad)